Tuesday, February 26, 2008

post lunar eclipse

My mind is the opening of my soul and it is wounded. I am not going to validate that abstraction, but nonetheless I am in the healing process. I am at the Gym everyday. I know, "The Gym" sounds very lame but I am getting fit; this is important to growing. I also am reading like a mad man. In the last week alone I have read The Crying of Lot 49, Pynchon; Anthem, Ann Rynd; Portrait of An Artist as a young man, Joyce. I am now juggling a few books: A People's History of The United States, Existentialism is Humanism, and Old Man in The Sea. What this post is mostly about is the publicizing of my goals. Yes. My Life goals as I see them now--obviously up to change, but it is good--existentialism tells me so--to jot down ideas so they can come to fruition.

Goals:
-Get my PHD in English.
-Star in a movie.
-Play warped tour.
-Sign to a Major Label.
-Get a six pack.
-Work for NPR.
-Write a novel and have it published.
-Run a Marathon.
-Start an online Blog and forum for my friends.

Well, that is a start. I better get started. Warped tour and major label seem like a safe bet. I'm working on the six pack and marathon. This seems like a very possible list, I just need to get going on it. Keep coming back if you want to stay updated on how I succeed. If anyone anywhere ever reads this. haha.

No comments: